Adobe Premiere Pro (Video Editing)

Adobe Premiere Pro Video Editing Forum. Capture, edit, and deliver video online, on air, on disc, or on device using Adobe Premiere Pro. Adobe Premiere Pro is a real-time, timeline based video editing software application. It is part of the Adobe Creative Suite, a suite of graphic design, video editing, and web development applications made by Adobe Systems, though it can also be purchased separately. Even when purchased separately, it comes bundled with Adobe Encore and Adobe OnLocation. Premiere Pro supports many video editing cards and plug-ins for accelerated processing, additional file format support, and video/audio effects. Premiere Pro CS4 will be the first version to support 64-bit officially. 

Keywords Adobe, Premiere, Pro, Video, Editing, Inverse, colors, title, text

Inverse colors for title text

Adobe Premiere Pro (Video Editing) Forum Index -> Adobe Premiere Pro (Video Editing)

AuthorMessage
Cosmo_Bobb (A_T) adobeforums.com

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 2:50 am    Post subject: Inverse colors for title text

I want to make my title text contrast to the color of whatever background video is displaying. For example if I have a moving blue object on a white screen with a blue title I want the text to turn white when the blue object moves behind the text. Anyone know how to achieve that effect?
Steven_Gotz (A_T) adobeforums.com

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Inverse colors for title text

It isn't easily done in Premiere. You could possibly use the text as a track matte and then use a reverse video version of the original clip to show it through.

This would be a LOT easier in After Effects.
   Adobe Premiere Pro (Video Editing) Forum Index -> Adobe Premiere Pro (Video Editing)All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1